Help identifying this Vee

Moderators: Dietmar, John Deonarine

Re: Help identifying this Vee

Postby supervee » July 12th, 2016, 8:36 pm

image.jpeg
supervee

Postby supervee » July 12th, 2016, 8:38 pm

I tried to shrink the images down. These darn IPhones take such large pics. You could always delete out a few of the 1st pics. The OP duplicated. Just leave 1 or 2 with the body on. I think I captured the frame and engine in mine. Only stamping I could find is a three digit number 277.

Thanks
supervee

Postby FV80 » July 13th, 2016, 9:54 am

The image references are encoded (not easily identified) within the board software. Don't worry about it - at least for now. I did find THIS (link below) that *MIGHT* have something to do with your car. Unfortunately, the original listing on eBay has apparently been deleted, but it does have some text that you might find interesting.
http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55474
Steve
The Racer's Wedge, FV80
To sign up in the FV Registry for updates about SCCA Formula Vee, please send me an email or PM with your name, location (city/state), make/model of car, phone # and any other appropriate info.
FV80

Postby Etaylor652 » July 21st, 2016, 6:27 pm

hi guys. I'm new to this forum and formula vee. I have recently picked up a vee project that has been in storage for 7+ years. The car did not come with log books and I am trying to identify it. I didn't know if I should post here or start my own thread. The VIN stamped on the roll bar is 03-325. What I assume is a Nobel racing engine (due to body work stickers) has 215 stamped on the cases. I have talked to my local scca tech guy and he was unable to help much. He directed me here. Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Etaylor652

Postby BLS » July 21st, 2016, 10:08 pm

I don't recognize the bodywork. If no one else does, get the body of and post a few picks of the chassis.
Barry
Old Zink FV,
'87 Citation
BLS

Previous

Return to Vintage Vee