PROMO DVD Project Status Report

Moderator: Dietmar

Re: PROMO DVD Project Status Report

Postby FV80 » April 22nd, 2008, 9:40 am

Kevin,
Do you have a current status report on the Promo DVD? Haven't heard anything about it in a WHILE now - it's still important on my mind. Missed seeing you at the 45th. You missed a great event.
Steve
The Racer's Wedge, FV80
To sign up in the FV Registry for updates about SCCA Formula Vee, please go to http://www.FormulaVee.us/fvregistry_interface2/eEditor.asp?action=insert and enter the appropriate info.
FV80

Postby kevin willmorth » May 2nd, 2008, 8:21 pm

I have not forgotten the project, nor have I vacationed on the donations provided - all remains accounted for.

Bottom line is I simply came to a point where my sight was failing me - more specifically, I could not see working one more day for the clowns I was employed by (note the operative word - was). Over the last 5 months my focus has been on putting something together to feed the kitty and rebuilding a consulting business that has been in mothballs for too long.

I've let a few people down here in the process. Heck, my car is still in pieces (was off to a great start last fall too) - which means missing the first race of the season - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for making 4 events this season.

It's been cold, the sun was in my eyes, the cat ate my laptop, and I didn't get the memo... what can I say.

I will make a concerted effort to pull my head out of my back end and get this project back on the boil.

Sorry guys...
kevin willmorth

Postby jpetillo » May 3rd, 2008, 6:39 pm

Nothing to be sorry for. My suggestion would be to get the car back on the track first. The Promotional Video can't be a higher priority! John
jpetillo

Previous

Return to Promote Formula Vee!!!